Join CSOs from around the world and take part in this webinar on holding governments to account for their implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Hosted by the International Forum for National NGO Platforms, and with the support of other international networks. This webinar will only be in English, but a summary will be circulated after in French and Spanish
Join us to hear about this initiative, and how you can work with their findings to pressure your governments to do more.
- What? A webinar about a national body that you may not have known existed, but that can help you to hold your government to account on implementing the SDGs
- When? Thursday, January 18 | 9:00 am (EST) - 2:00 pm (GMT)
- How? Please register for the Zoom webinar by January 12th 2018
- Who? National Auditors and representatives from Audit Institutions around the world will speak, including:
- Andrea Connell | Head of International Affairs, Netherlands Court of Audit
- Julie Gelfand | Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development, Office of the Auditor General of Canada
- Khalid Hamid | Executive Director, State Audit Institution of the United Arab Emirates
- Dominika Dayvera Rosana | International Relations, The Audit Board of the Republic of Indonesia (tbc)
- Archana Shirsat | Deputy Director General, the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions Development Initiative